The focus of your activity is work preparation/costing:
- Preparation and costing of quotations for manufacturing (preliminary costing, final costing, time management)
- Preparation of work plans and parts lists for triggering manufacturing orders
- Creation of production orders
- Monitoring of production progress and reporting to production management
- Short, medium and long-term production planning
- Support during the optimisation of productivity in manufacturing
- Assurance of production of customer orders on schedule
- Maintenance of work plans, parts lists and material master data in the SAP system
You are a skilled machinist with sound professional experience and take pleasure in your profession. You have already been able to obtain experience in work preparation. You understand the terminology and special aspects of our sector. You are motivated, a team player, work autonomously and precisely, and support the manufacturing areas optimally.
- You are qualified with completed commercial or technical training, e.g. as an industrial clerk, technician, technical clerk or similar
- Good SAP and Microsoft Office skills of advantage but not a condition
- Several years of professional experience
- Structured, autonomous method of working
We offer you an interesting, varied task in a growing business with an optimal working environment, integration into a highly motivated team, a secure job with extensive freedom to apply your skills and achieve our corporate goals. Have we aroused your interest? Then apply to us online with your salary expectations at karriere(at)zorn-instruments.de or bianca.zorn(at)zorn-instruments.de. Applications on paper cannot be considered.